Rules to submit complaints and suggestions
- through books and boxes of complaints and suggestions available in all departments of the Bank;
- through the link “Comments and Complaints” on the official website of the Bank (http://www.optimabank.kg/comments-and-complaints/leave-a-suggestion.html);
- through sending a letter to the mail address: 493, Zhibek Zholu Avenue, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, 720070
- 24-hour/7days Contact Center: (312) 90 59 59, 0-800-100-00-00 (call is free from the fixed phones of “Kyrgyztelecom” OJSC); through short number 1001 for free calling of Beeline and Megacom users;
We kindly ask you to specify your full name, contact data: postal address, phone number, e-mail irrespective of what kind of communication channel you choose.
A customer is also entitled to apply to the Bank with the request on a personal meeting with the Head of the Bank or a Branch Office. The Heads may meet customers at any time during business hours of the Bank.
The Optima Bank provides written answers to complains and proposals of customers, if they are not anonymous. It shall take 10 business days to consider an appeal and prepare a reply from the date when appeal was registered. If your appeal requires more time for consideration, you will be additionally informed about it.
Follow the link below to review the extract from the Provision on acceptance and consideration of complaints and proposals from the customers of the “Optima Bank” OJSC:
- Provision on acceptance and consideration of complaints and proposals from the customers of the “Optima Bank” OJSC
We highly appreciate comments of our customers and use them to improve servicing quality. Each of your applications is another step towards our collective success, your gift to our Bank.
Thank you for your trust! Welcome to Optima Bank!