- Purchase of seeds, fertilizers, protection (of plants and animals) and animal feed, fuel and lubricants for agricultural purposes;
- Purchase of animals, birds, plants, honey bee-colonies and beehives;
- Acquisition and renovation of agricultural equipment and machinery;
- Acquisition, construction and repair of property for agricultural activities;
- Payment of work for agricultural purposes and for other purposes.
The main advantages are:
- You do not need to make any financial documents, reports, business plans;
- All documents for obtaining the credit amount will be prepared by the Credit Officer;
- Credit processing takes place within short periods of time - from 3 days;
- The bank is working with Clients directly and without intermediaries, which excludes the additional costs that are not specified in the contract.
Basic conditions for the acquisition of the agro-credit:
- The amount of credit - from US$ 50, or the equivalent in KGS;
- Interest rate - 14%;
- The credit period is from 3 months to 60 months;
- Commission for extending of loan funds - from 0.5% of the loan amount
- Repayment - a flexible repayment schedule drawn up taking into account the peculiarities of agricultural activities. Suspension of payment of the principal amount is up to 6 months.
Collateral - all kinds of collateral (equipment, agricultural machinery, personal property, vehicles, property, warrantee and other types of collateral) are acceptable.
Preliminary calculation of the effective annual interest rate can be done using the Credit calculator.
* Effective interest rate is of 15.46% per annum