- To know the requisites of the bank-recipient, transfer system that operates in the country-recipient, data of the recipient;
- If transfer is made to an individual it is necessary to indicate: Last name, First name, Patronymic of the recipient, number of bank account. If he/she has no account you should indicate the data of document that proves his/her identity (passport, military identification card);
- To fill in the Application Form for transfer and indicate requisites of the recipient;
- To pay the sum of transfer and the commission according to the Bank tariffs.
In order to receive transfer you need:
- Come to the branch office of the Bank which is convenient for you in which you have bank account or to receive transfer without opening bank account;
- To show documents to Bank staff that proves your identity (passport, military identification card);
- To fill in the application form in order to receive transfer;
- Pay the commission for cash service according to the Bank tariffs (bank transfer “Hands to Hands”);
- To receive money.
Transactions on transfers are made by OJSC “Optima Bank” according to the requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.