Money transfers with opening bank account
OJSC “Optima Bank” offers you an opportunity to provide remittances in the countries of near and far abroad from the bank account opened on your name in the Bank.
Advantages of sending transfer from the account opened in the Bank:
- In any point of the countries of near and far abroad with the presence of requisites of the Bank – recipient.
How to transfer money from OJSC “Optima Bank”?
- Find out from the Recipient the requisites of the Bank-recipient;
- Fill in the Application for transfer in foreign or national currency of an individual;
- Deposit money on your bank account and pay the commission for money transfer;
- The Bank staff will help you to fill in all the necessary documents;
- For transfer receipt you should have your passport.
The Sender will pay the commission of the bank-intermediary and the bank-recipient, i.e. in this case the Sender pays all the sum of the commission for cash transfer.