Transfers without opening a bank account
More information about tariffs and commissions can be found at the link: Tariffs for services for individuals in “Optima Bank” OJSC
1) Interbank transfers – money transfers between branches of the bank via the interbank payment system.
2) Intrabank transfers – money transfers from one bank to another.
3) Transfers via money transfer systems – fast money transfers worldwide.
Public Money Transfer System Offer “Contact”
Send money instantly and securely around the world online
Make transfers using Contact money transfer system from Optima Bank card online.
- all over the world - Kyrgyzstan, Russia, near and far abroad countries - more than 170 countries in total;
- in Russian rubles, US dollars and euros;
- delivery speed: in real time. The time of issue of the transfer depends on the difference between the time zones of the point of departure and the point of receipt, as well as on the operating mode of the beneficiary bank;
- SMS-messages about the current status of the money transfer being forwarded to the sender’s mobile phone number;
- unaddressed payment - the transfer can be received at any CONTACT office in Kyrgyzstan, Russia and neighboring countries.
Basic advantages of the system:
- the customer can receive and send money in three currencies, and conversion into currency needed for issuance is conducted by the manager immediately, the commission fee is charged only from the sender;
- you should not open a foreign currency account to send a transfer;
- the customer should only submit a passport, no additional certificates are required;
- when transfer is made to a card, money is credited almost instantly.
Sending from card via Contact system - 0.6%
Crediting to Visa card -0.7%.
Total commission fee -1.3%
Money can be credited to Visa and Elcard cards
You should download the Contact application to make transfers
Moreover, please note that transfers are not sent to the following countries: USA, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Colombia, Burma (Myanmar), Zimbabwe, Iraq, Iran, Cuba, Côte d'Ivoire, Liberia, Lebanon, North Korea, Syria, Sudan.