- Purchase of seeds, fertilizers, protection (of plants and animals) and animal feed, fuel and lubricants for agricultural purposes;
- Purchase of animals, birds, plants, honey bee-colonies and beehives;
- Acquisition and renovation of agricultural equipment and machinery;
- Acquisition, construction and repair of property for agricultural activities;
- Payment of work for agricultural purposes and for other purposes.
The main advantages are:
- You do not need to make any financial documents, reports, business plans;
- All documents for obtaining the credit amount will be prepared by the Credit Officer;
- Credit processing takes place within short periods of time - from 3 days;
- The bank is working with Clients directly and without intermediaries, which excludes the additional costs that are not specified in the contract.
Basic conditions for the acquisition of the agro-credit:
- The amount of credit - from US$ 50, or the equivalent in KGS;
- Interest rate - 14%;
- The credit period is from 3 months to 60 months;
- Repayment - a flexible repayment schedule drawn up taking into account the peculiarities of agricultural activities. Suspension of payment of the principal amount is up to 6 months.
Collateral - all kinds of collateral (equipment, agricultural machinery, personal property, vehicles, property, warrantee and other types of collateral) are acceptable.