Fast Funds transfers
Fast Funds - is a service of money transfer system Visa Money Transfer, which allows cardholders to transfer money from card to card, not only within his/her bank that issued the card, but also to send money to payment cards issued by other banks. OJSC “Optima Bank” supports this service as a recipient of remittances. Cardholder may get the money within 30 minutes after sending it via the system of Fast Funds. Cardholder just tells the card number to get the money transfer via the system of Fast Funds.
Bank sets up restrictions for cardholders on incoming transfers via Fast Funds *:
• The maximum amount of remittances received per day: 5,000 USD
• The maximum number of incoming transfers: 2 (Two) transfers
* Sending bank can also limit the amounts of the sender and the number of transfers. The maximum amount of transfer, a fee for transfer and other conditions of providing services to the sender it subject for clarification with the issuing bank of the Visa International debit card.
Preference for Bank's clients:
- Fast Funds transfers are immediate, receipt of money is possible within 30 minutes upon sending the money from any corner of the world;
- Conversion of transfers into cash is possible in any ATM or POS-terminal of the world, which maintain cards of VISA International payment system;
- Receipt of the transfer is possible any time convenient for the Client.