OJSC “Optima Bank” has introduced a new type of service system - issuing and servicing VISA payment cards and crediting of salaries to the accounts. This type of service has some obvious advantages, both for the organization and for its employees.
- Reduce costs for salaries (cash transactions accounting, collection, and payment for public cashiers);
- Automating the process of issuing salary (salary is transferred by one payment order);
- Solving the problem of security during transportation and storage of cash money, as well as maintaining the confidentiality of salaries received by employees;
- No storage of the money of the staff, who did not receive their salaries on time – this will be done by “Optima Bank”;
- Possibility to transfer salaries of employees in their desired currency and credit funds to currency accounts;
- No need to declare cash funds in the card at crossing the borders of any State;
- Payment for goods and services in trade and retail network of POS-Visa is available worldwide;
- Around-the-clock access to cash via ATMs and POS terminals.
- No need to carry cash;
- Implementation of the payment of expenses on credit cards with a salary limit on overdraft;
- The possibility to block immediately the operations of the card if it is lost. Safety of money on the card account is guaranteed;
- Easy and effective control of their spending (at the request of the employee, the Bank provides a free monthly account statement);
- The possibility to issue additional cards for relatives and close people on the same tariffs.